![]() |
| Here is where a student would create their character. |
![]() |
| The addition problem is displayed above the character, the number of carrots earned is shown and how many more you would need to earn a reward as well. |
![]() | |
| This is show on the left of the screen, students can select different levels of difficulty. Parents must pay for a subscription in order to access anything other than addition. |
![]() | ||
| This is shown to the right of the playing field- they are | other players that you can challenge in the game. |
I should have put these into my original post, but I couldn't figure it out! Very simple layout, but attractive to most young students. The site says it's safe and secure as well.




Better late than never!
ReplyDeleteThese screenshots are too cute! I can see kids having so much fun with the program that they don't even realize they are learning. What a beautiful deception. We have clearly come a long way since number cruncher...Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete