After my first post, somebody asked me about pricing:
It's very minimal
1 month for $3.95
6 months for $19.95
12 months for $29.95
That question prompted me to find out about using it for an entire classroom. There was a link for classroom set up. After putting in simple information (name, school, location), I was sent an email with a separate web address- http://www.carrotsticks.com/clemens. Now my students can create an account and play all 4 modes for free!
Thanks for the question Sherri- it really got me to investigate a little further. Now I think this can be more worthwhile in a classroom than I originally thought!
Oh- I also got my "reward certificate".

Monica,
ReplyDeleteDo you know if that one year subscription is for just one teacher or for a team or for an entire school? Regardless, $20 bucks would probably be easily covered by your media specialist!
It was free for a classroom- I put in simple information and I was sent an email with a different web address for my class to use. It also unlocked the other modes of play :) Your question made me do a little digging- Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI am certainly signing up and will put it in my hand out folder for my younger kiddos. Thanks Monica for sharing.
ReplyDelete